Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MAY - Memorial Weekend Part 2 - Minnesota

Sorry in advance for the major photo-bomb of a post.  I was not wanting to scroll through photos to break this little trip up into segments! May was obviously a fun month in that we got to travel over to MN twice to visit my parents. Sadly, Broghan was out of town each time.  He has expressed time and again that he really does enjoy the Tonka area - but as with most people from outside my home community - it can get a little overwhelming with all of the people in our "family" and the busier lifestyles that accompany simply living in the 'burbs.  

It was exciting to get home though because my mom had just purchased her brand new (to her) truck! It's beautiful isn't it? I'm just happy to see her driving something she really enjoys and can RELY on! I'm sure she'll really be loving it come this winter!!



Such a beautiful crab-apple tree in full bloom this weekend!



Just Miss Rae - Jumping like craaaazy~



Mr. Keller-man posing for some pictures!


Keller (and Lucy..but especially Keller) had an absolute blast playing with my cousins Charlie and Syd.  Marvin got a little extra lovin' this weekend too!




Just...awwwww... :) Love these pictures of Keller and Grandpa Dan on the Riding mower.




This is my mom's Aunt (Gma Toot's sister) Katz. She got to me baby Rae! So cute!



Keller just sitting on the deck...enjoying a granola bar.


My mom getting in on the playing action going on in the yard (if she ever sees this post, she'll kill me ;) )


Well...she wasn't sleeping, my flash was just super super bright! But the fun play area at my parents. She loved it!


More pretty flowers in bloom.


More pretty baby Rae. :)

MEMORIAL DAY PARADE IN EXCELSIOR




















Saying goodbye is never fun :/ But we knew we'd see them all soon!



Until Next Time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!