Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MAY - The last bits

This is what I would call a smorgasbord of pictures.  After the Memorial Day fun, the last week of May was back to the "grind" of normal life..at least for a few weeks until our Summer of Travel began.  

This is Rae's first time riding in the cart like a big kid and not in her car seat! She had fun and so did big sister Lucy.



My Mom's On The Run group began in May as well and this was often times the view on my drive home.  I slow down to pretty much a stop to capture this lovely shot so no freaking out please. :) 


We also made our last trip to the EC Indoor Sports Center to use up some last of the pre-paid punches.


So this picture may be only important to me. This was the first time I made Butternut Squash soup and it actually thickened up nice enough to become a pasta sauce! Added spinach and bacon and boy was I lovin' it!


Time to get outside!



And early morning inside = legos EVERYWHERE












Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!