Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MAY - Minnesota Weekend / Hockey Tourney

The second weekend in May brought about my first real back-to-hockey experience after having Rae. It was a weekend of not one, not two, but THREE hockey games! It was a blast and even though Broghan was out having fun in Boston at his brother's bachelor party weekend; I got to have a 12-hour block of time on a Saturday to skate, enjoy a fish fry and a few drinks too! It was great. Don't get me wrong...my body H U R T Sunday when we went and got Broghan from the airport. But it was all worth it. Here are some pictures from my parent's house, my jersey, and our travels back to WI.



















Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!