Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The boy who will sleep anywhere

So I am currently up at Broghan's office finishing up some training stuff. I'm learning how to do the front desk job so that way, if a time comes where I would need to fill in, I am able to do so. Anyways, of course Keller is with me. He does great..usually. :) Today though it was a mix of holding him, swinging him, letting him sit, letting him play on his tommy, holding him, and then finally just putting him down on the floor to lay on his back and stick the pacifier in. Well as I was working away, it got very quiet...and here is what I discovered! A sleeping baby! Haha. My child, of course, is the one who will fall asleep anywhere and in any position. Not surprising really when you think of Broghan and myself and our abilities to and our passion to sleep!






Don't worry either, no patients are coming to the office today, so there's little chance of him actually being stepped on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!