Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, February 7, 2010

How come the boys always get to sleep?

Really!? You'd think that since I'm the one getting up in the middle of the night (yes...still :) ) I would be the one napping all the time. But no, not in my family. Even Marvin the dog gets to nap (not surprising really since he's a dog). Here are just a few of the pictures I've managed to snap of these boys and the many different places and positions they manage to fall asleep.

Let's start off with some funny ones of Marvin.




And with the MAN of the house...



Now the BOY of the house...and the one I'm sure most of you actually want to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!