Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

swim swim little fishy!


We took Keller to the YMCA last Friday and he got to test out his fins! I don't have any pictures of him in the water since Broghan wasn't at the pool yet when we were swimming around, but here are some from just afterwards and then at home after his bath!






The pictures uploaded backwards, so here are the bath pictures!







Someone got sleepy after playing in the water...but then again, I LOVE naps after a nice warm shower too :)




Family shot! Too bad Marv can't come to the 'Y'!



I had to take one like this...just in case he become a swimmer in his future! Then I can look back
and say, aww...you've loved it since you were little!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!