Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday to my MOM!

Just had to post a shout-out to a woman who unbeknownst to herself is strong, smart, beautiful, caring, selfless and inspirational. 50 years ago today our world became a better place and my future became possible because my mother was born. So HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY MOM! It's really a great accomplishment to reach this milestone and to have made such an impact on the world (and she doesn't even have a clue to how far that impact goes!)

Love you lots! and all of us are excited to get to spend this weekend with you to celebrate you!! Especially Keller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!