Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pictures! It's what we all love...


I wrote in her update and you can see in her pictures a lot that her tongue is almost always out.  Lately though, she's been sucking in her lower lip, which creates quite the goofy looking face.  :). love her.and her goofy faces!

Yes, my kids are almost always on in their diapers when we're at home...one spills everything and the other drools...so really, I'm just trying to save water by not doing laundry every.single.day.

This is how I find them playing in the mornings a lot of the time.  Keller still adores her! and she is starting to reciprocate that love!

See! I actually went up into a stand...so technically I went Deer hunting :).

Lucy's new room colors - that design in only on one wall - notice the black lines are NOT finished...one day...and the new egress window. Whoohoo for legal bedrooms!


He was moving fast so it's blurry...he's wearing my boots though.  


This is from when he was sick...he demanded he be snuggled in with his "pooh" bears...one on each side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!