Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A little backyard fun (with DAD!)

There aren't many days where we get to just lounge around with Brogs at home anymore.  Thanks to home projects and work related things and travel and well..life, getting to play around for hours on end just doesn't happen a lot.  But this past Sunday it did and we took full advantage of the man we love being home.  The kids just gravitate towards him when they get this kind of time.  :).  Oh and be sure to scroll down and check out the new fence he put up for me to keep my kiddos and the dog IN the yard!! It's such a blessing!!











Umm....can you tell I was trying TRYING to get a good picture of him smiling?!?! He was in such a joy-ful mood! I wanted to capture it...


The new fence! (below)



Stay Marvin!! STAY!




Everyone love on Raegan!


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!