Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The last day of April...

So I didn't miss a month! Yippee!

As always when I've been away from this for so long I feel such a pang of guilt! I should be better at keeping up with these updates on here...but alas - life gets busy, and oh wait - that's right - this momma got sick! :(.  Pneumonia kicked my butt this April and thanks to a secondary infection I took my first round of Antibiotics in three years!! I was hoping to go longer...but still a pretty great accomplishment considering they were almost a quarterly thing between 2006 and 2010 (crazy stuff...I know).

Anyways, I think thanks in part to Spring 2013 FINALLY showing up - life has been seeming a little more in balance than it did for most of April.  I think the combo of the crappy weather and the inability to walk, talk and breathe put me in kind of a fog for most of the month.  SO SO thankful that is over!

So not onto updating.  I'm hoping to crank all of this out tonight (yea...right!) but if not, within the next few days.  Each of the kiddos deserves a nice big update on them since they are all at such fun, exciting, unexpectedly awesome stages.   I'm loving them all to pieces right now and don't want them to keep growing!  (you hear that kids - STOP GROWING!) (I think this is every mother's wish at some point..)


But...here - we - go!

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!