Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sunshine and Snow - Part II

So in the way that my last post stated that it was expected to have some snow in early April - this was taking in late April - when snow should have been GONE! In Eau Claire, WI I believe our last snow storm was....oh wait - we're supposed to get snow TOMORROW! (May 1st).  But I know for sure that in our area, the last substantial snow fall was April 23rd of this year.  I know because I talked with my dad that day and he said that in the 40 years he had been plowing snow - this was the latest he'd ever had to do it!  Crazy stuff I tell ya!










Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!