Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'll just nap......here! (Lucy)

As we were leaving Broghan's office one day - Lucy declared that she was tired and since she didn't want to get in the car - she opted to climb up on the table and pronounce that she was going to take a nap.  Goofy little girl. :) LOVE HER!


She also declared one day (while I was in the laundry room doing laundry and I believe that comforter was about to be put into the washer) that she wanted to nap down in the laundry room all rolled into the down comforter.  She actually stayed in the laundry room (in our basement) by herself for a solid 5 minutes.  She is hilarious!




Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!