Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hey! I actually had this drafted...at least the pictures were uploaded!.  

Easter was a little earlier than usual this year - happening in March - so even though the snow stayed until almost May - in late March there was A LOT of it and the night before Easter we got a little warm spurt with rain...which created ice...which kids were expected to run? on?. Yea.  Anyways, here was the now Annual Excelsior Easter Egg Hunt for the Reilly kids.  It was Lucy's first year and Keller's second.  If you can remember back to the video from last year, Keller didn't quite understand the concept of picking up eggs - instead he just ran around.  This year, both kids did well - but I will say that Lucy got almost double the number of eggs as Keller since she understood the concept of getting as many eggs as possible better than him.  Thankfully, my children are still unaware that those little eggs come with something inside and this momma was able to skillfully empty all of the eggs without either child noticing or getting upset about it. :) yea me!









What Easter holiday would be complete without coloring of the eggs??





I wish I could access Broghan's phone's photos online...but I may have to end up getting them the old fashioned way.  He has pictures of the kids in their "dressed up" Easter clothes of church.  As I wrote in my last post - April was a month of illness for me - but it really started in March - so Easter weekend saw this momma down and out.  I even missed church - which is saying something because Easter mass is literally one of my favorites of the year to attend. 

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!