Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

...and they all fell down..

Okay so Keller wasn't jumping on a bed or anything but earlier today when we returned from my weekly mom's group meeting, I walked inside to put Lucy down and came back out to find Keller in this position....


I would have snapped more pictures, but I didn't want him to freeze!  Apparently, and I can only guess here since I didn't witness it, he slipped and fell into this position.  It was obvious he wasn't hurt since he wasn't crying...he also wasn't yelling for help either.  He was just laying there..refusing to put his hands down onto the ice to push himself up.  I couldn't help but giggle and get at least one picture before I grabbed him.  :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!