Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wishing this was easier.

Sleep training stinks - as usual.  As I wrote before we're sticking with training for nap time.  I forgot to mention...the whole big reason I'm even pushing for this is because Lucy can now scoot off of a bed.  Thankfully we haven't had to experience this to know it could happen (as that was the case with Keller).  Sadly, as it stands she adamantly refuses to sleep and/or play quietly in her crib.  She literally screams as soon as I begin lowering her into it.  It's been this way since the beginning so I'm not 100% certain where the aversion came from.  Maybe she's just accustomed to the softness of the beds in our house and prefers that...who knows...

Well - the basic point is - is that I need her to sleep in her crib - at least for naps since I can't supervise those with a 2 1/2 year old running around the house.  So sleep training is what we're left with.  *remember, she also can't just sleep anywhere in the house, i.e. the couch or a pack-n-play, since there is a 2 1/2 year old running around*  her room is seriously ideal.  Warm, quiet, cozy, pretty designs on the wall the look at, toys, music...its got everything she needs.

Anyways, I just wish it was easier.  Like, because I decided so - you will sleep happily, easily in whatever place I put you!

Well, here is to keepin' strong!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!