Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hockey Player in the Making!

A few days ago our wonderful front office worker gave us a pair of skates that fit Keller.  Yesterday morning Broghan had him in the skates in the kitchen playing on the rugs.  And today, I took him across the street to hit the ice!  I'm not sure if Broghan took him out yesterday but I snapped some pictures of his adventure.  I'd like to take this moment to explain that while he wasn't exactly able to skate..he could stand on his skates on the ice long enough for me to get a picture.  He also was not very excited when I would have him "fall" down on his butt...obviously I didn't actually let this happen - just simply set him down so my arms could get some feeling back in them..haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!