Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, January 23, 2012

Keller's first Bubble Bath

I know for some it's hard to imagine a kid going 2 1/2 years without actually ever having a true bubble bath - but the soaps we buy to wash our kids don't exactly suds up that much.  Usually they are essential oil based or shea butter based soaps that smell awesome but aren't the most fun.  But since a few months back, Keller has been getting super excited - as any toddler would - about the bubbles created when I wash my hair in the shower (yes, we all co-shower...I'm not sure I'd smell all that great if I didn't do this because I'd never be able to shower!).  So this last week when I needed to get a new bottle of 'poo, I opted for the bubble bath soap.  It, again, smells awesome (lemon-lavender) but creates a super fun bubble bath!  He loved it so much he played for just over a half hour in the tub.  I have a feeling bath time will be taking about that much time from here on out..haha.

Here are the picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!