Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, January 23, 2012

One tough cookie..


She looks cute...but boy oh boy can she put up a fight!  I just posted - oh roughly an hour ago about getting her accustomed to her crib.  She cried alone for close to 45 minutes - then with me in the room for 45 - at which point, I think she gave up due to shear exhaustion.  I feel as though I did good not picking her up and just watching from the rocker - for the last 10 minutes I "helped" her stay lying on her pillow - but otherwise she soothed herself. She's still sniffling (as I listen to the monitor) but she is snuggled in - finally - and sleeping.  I wonder how long this nap will go...

On a plus side - and a somewhat motivating factor - Keller has been snoozing close to 2 hours and even though his room is right above little Miss Lucy's, he hasn't made a peep.  So I know, this hard stuff will pay off in the long run with a well rested, easy going, easy napping kid.  

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!