Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Turning the potty training corner!!

In other - more positive - possibly TMI news.  Keller literally just walked up to me and said "mommy poopy" while tugging on my leg.  We scurried into the bathroom and honestly, I was expecting a poop filled diaper (not sure why, but he's been requesting the clothe diapers over pull ups this past week).  Well, to my great surprise - no poop!  He told me BEFORE he went. yahoo! We might be turning a corner here folks...the recognition that hey, that stuff goes into the toilet and NOT my pants!  Ahhh...little victories.  Now to go check on the babe downstairs...here's to hoping she's snoozing!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!