Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fantasy Football Update

So I realize (once again) that this topic is not exactly in line with the blog title..however, I blogged about it once and today marks the last day of the league. I mentioned before that myself, my sister and my dad had all made the final 6 - I got a bye.  Unfortunately, both my dad and my sister lost out in that first round.  I, fortunately, did win my semi-finals game and made it into the finals.  While the day isn't over just yet, thanks to some poor performances by my players, I'm pretty certain I'll be locking in a solid 2nd place "victory" haha.  It wouldn't be a huge deal, except the payouts are substantially different (meaning I get $50...instead of $600!!!!!) Totally worth winning the league...but bummer I won't :(.  Unless by a miracle the Seattle Seahawks QB simply doesn't play and their D gets negative points..then I might have a shot...haha. But we all know that won't happen.  On a positive football note - the Packers will be winning today and improving their chances of a first round playoff bye. :).

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realized you blogged about football too..guess I will need to come here more often.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!