Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, December 21, 2012

Head down!

Dun Dun DuN! So I don't think I actually blogged about the possibility that I would be delivering my 2nd breech baby in a row at home...but thats okay. Because apparently, that might NOT be the case and I might actually get to experience a "normal", 98th percentile type of birth! Meaning a head down, full term, healthy little baby! Yippee! I am actually a little shocked that the little one has spun around...mostly because I haven't really done much to promote that.  I've tried to keep the perspective that my body would figure it out and if the baby needed to be breech, thats how it would be (just like Lucy) or if it needed to be head down..it would flip.  I will say I did take a homeopathic called Pulsatilla.  That was a leap of faith for me and apparently it worked well.  I took it for four days (Thurs  - Sun) last week and when I was checked on the following Thursday (yesterday) the baby was Head DOWN! Pretty awesome considering I did nothing else.. Anyways, its blog post worthy and hopefully this is the way the little one stays...but if not, oh well...it is what it is and I know I can handle it either way (just not side-ways...that just never works :P )

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!