Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Raegan's Birth - The photo mantage

***FOREWARNING: None of the pictures actually show anything THAT graphic...but I do have some immediately post-birth pics...so if you don't want to see those...scroll fast ;)***

 

Morning of.  You can see on the mirror my "timeline". While you can't make it out exactly, I was basically timing cramps..to see if they were consistent.  Which they were. SO I snapped this picture to send to my sister...to see if it looked like baby had dropped from the day before.


This was me a little later in the day...okay actually this was me about an hour before Raegan decided to make her appearance.  I was looking a little more put together after a shower and straightening my hair. :) 


And here we go...these next few were within a few minutes of birth...some before the Midwives even got here.





Broghan climbed behind me for a little extra support as I snuggled Raegan until our midwives got there.



A little shocked, but doing extremely well!


Family shot!


Cutting the cord.  We let Broghan's mom do the honors this time around since I did Lucy's and Broghan did Keller's and she was a trooper through it all.


Older ones got changed into jammies and my wonderful doula drove an hour to come be with us!


Daddy is wrapped around another little girl's finger in the blink of an eye..



Giving me a little lovin' as we do our post-partum checks..


Grandpa Reilly survived the crazy-ness! 



So did Grandma!


Just a few hours old...

 

Someone (ah-ehm Grandma!) Couldn't resist borrowing big sister Lucy's bow for a quick picture!


**There are some picture I'm waiting to get from other cameras...I'll add them here when I do***

ONE DAY OLD!!!

Daddy couldn't resist the opportunity to nap with her..


LOVE HER!







It was Christmas Eve, so she spent a whopping 1 hour dressed in real clothes..haha. Ended up taking them off so the midwife could do her 24 hr check up... but was fortunate enough to get some photos of her first outfit!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!