Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I am a CHAMPION! ... sort of...

Well, I didn't know if I should blog about this (if it was ReillyBaby blog worthy) but then I remembered that it was the week/weekend of the very first Fantasy Football draft, where I was sitting down in Rochester, MN just after having Keller one week earlier that I started this blog! How random of timing huh?  Well now I'm solidly in my fourth year of parent-hood and fourth year of FFB playing and I have becoming my conference champion! WHoot Whooot! I get a bye for next week's playoff (round 1) games and hopefully, if all goes well...the Final Four will consist of my sister Anna vs. a cousin and then my dad vs. me! How great is it that there is a potential for three of us to be 3 of the final 4! No matter who would win it'd be great fun for all of us!

Anyways, yea for me and for my family. I'll post again about it if it turns out for the best...(meaning I won it all ;) )

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!