Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm a nester....

I came to this conclusion actually during our weekly bible study (Love & Respect).  We are on our 8 out of 9th "session" as a group and maybe it's simply because we've all become so familiar with the information ... but our conversation died down a lot quicker than usual.  Which was fine since that meant we ended on time...for once. haha.  Anyways, since there wasn't anything anyone felt compelled to discuss, the topic obviously turned to me and my pregnant belly.  The topic of nesting came up and it occurred to me that I have been nesting for quite a while now.  Probably due to the fact that I never knew when I'd go into labor...thinking it would have been a week before now anyways.  But I've been trying to have the house "prepared" for a homebirth...meaning decently cleaned and organized, food stocked to a minimum level of being able to feed us for at least two days and laundry mostly done.  I've been doing a good job (from my perspective) of accomplishing this.  The house is pretty put together by the time we head to bed...which is a serious feat for a person like me.  Typically I just DO NOT CARE enough...but lately, as in the last month or so I have taken to the whole housewife role a little more seriously than usual.  I think my husband appreciates it and our house functions on a much better level for the moment. Anyways, I thought it was worth noting because I'm sure after baby gets here...these nesting habits just will not occur ;)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!