Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, December 21, 2012

Snowblowing @ 38.5 preggers

I don't have any pictures of this; however, just as the title suggests...I was out snow blowing today.  Shhh..don't tell my mother! Haha. She tends to get a bit nervous when she hears I've done ANY physical activity this far pregnant.  She is a worrier - I am not...so let's just keep this between us ;). 

I felt great doing it though and it was nice to get outside with the kids (yes they came out too...but stayed far far away from the loud machine).  My body was quite sore though which makes me even that much more eager for getting through the post-partum period after this baby comes and getting back to being physically active! Ugh. I feel like a blob...but then again, simple activities make me SO SO tired and sore :/.  I will get autonomy of my body back...someday... :)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!