Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Randall Grandparents visit

The day after Christmas was basically an extension of Christmas for our kids.  My parents came out to visit (my dad got to meet Raegan for the first time).  But they managed to bring a whole big bag full of gifts too! Keller and Lucy are going to grow up with this perception that Christmas isn't just a one day a year event, but a whole string of days that last from somewhere in November into the New Year. 

Anyways, they were kind enough to entertain my kids, get us lunch and even take me grocery shopping! What a huge check off of my to-do list. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!