Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, December 21, 2012

Keller is a great big brother

So the following pictures were taken after our first (BIG) snowfall of the year.  We got over 12 inches in one night! But it was great fun for the kids...okay I lied, it was great fun for Keller.  But he voluntarily picked up the strings to the little sled we have that Lucy was hanging out in and proceeded to drag her all up and down our back driveway.  He really is a great big brother to her.  He did this again, unprompted today as I cleared off the ends of the driveway.  Only today, he helped Lucy to get INTO the sled.  What a sweetie!  I love how they love each other...





Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!