Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, December 21, 2012

Snow Time FUN!

As I mentioned in a previous post, we finally had a serious snow fall of over 12 inches.  The kids and I were able to get outside the following days and get some play time in.  Keller loved it (and still does...he likes to just lay down in the snow...that goof ball) but Lucy isn't such a big fan...she prefers to be much more bundled up and chooses to either stand around or sit in the sled/wagon.  Anyways, here are the pics!

He was throwing a snow ball...












Winter wonderland!





Mom...I like the garage...its safe here. 


Lets do it!!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!