Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Weekend Part III

Just so we don't skip anything, we had a fabulous time going to see Sex and the City 2 on Saturday night. Me, Janet, Jill and Kim. First time I left Keller with a babysitter for four hours :) It went great! and we had a great time! It certainly boosted my confidence and comfort level with leaving him with someone who isn't related. AND I got to enjoy a portion of a way-too-large frozen mango margarita!

Moving onto Sunday...and MORE pictures. Jill, Kim and Kim's two little ones headed our way Sunday and we got to borrow a boat to cruise the chain of lakes. Sun, warmth, great people and being on the lakes was AWESOME! I finally got some color to my pale skin and Keller got to see what it felt like to swim. Here are the pictures from that adventure. BTW: The little girl is Katie (4 yrs old) and the little boy is Taylor (6 yrs old).








1 comment:

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!