Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Weekend Part IV

Yes...part IV...meaning Monday. Sunday night, after getting off the lakes, back to the in-laws...showered, packed, fed, and diaper changed...we were ready to head back home to Eau Claire. If felt nice to sleep in our bed, and although Broghan wasn't home yet, I wasn't alone..haha NO! not that, Keller slept with me :)...but we didn't sleep long...well, I didn't sleep long. We didn't get home until sometime around 1AM, I fell asleep around 2AM and we were both up and once again in the car by 8AM. On our way to my parents to hang out for the day. While home, I was pleasantly surprised by getting to see my long-time friend Tessa! It was also a day full of lounging and napping too so don't be surprised to see those pictures too :).





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!