Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh the things that entertain!

Keller can move! It's awesome and scary at the same time. I know a lot of you who read this are in the same boat. While he doesn't crawl like you might think a crawl should happen, he does manage to move his little body around and get to places he wants to go. He's also extremely eager to get to walking...standing at every opportunity possible. But back to this story. We had let Keller play on the kitchen floor and this is what he was able to find to entertain himself.


Yes, those are my left over grocery bags :)


Who knew paper tasted so good...he'll put this in mouth..but not the food we give him! haha..oh the conundrums in life!


If I can get it to post, I have a video with him and those shiny pizza foils... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!