Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pictures from the weekend

Besides doing the triathlon this past weekend, I got to spend some fun time cheering on my older sister, Anna, at her softball tournament.  Here are some photos from us being out.  

Keller and my mom; Anna hitting the ball (yes, yes I know...I should be a professional action photographer!); Keller eating his hand; and Auntie Anna & Keller.

As an update to the ball weekend; Anna and her team lost their first game, putting them into the grueling losers bracket...They played back-to-back-to-back games both Saturday and Sunday to make it all the way to the Championship....where they lost to the same team that put them in that bracket in the first place! Ugh..but as Anna said, 'we only lost to one team all weekend'.  Which is Awesome!! Congrats on 2nd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!