Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, May 6, 2011

add to that last one..

So I realize its a new day, but I totally thought of (again) a random thought I had yesterday.

I really don't like it when people make a comment to me about "wow, you must have your hands full" or something to that nature when they realize that it's not just me and Keller, but me, Keller and a new baby.  I mean seriously people, it doesn't matter if the mom has one, two, twenty, twins or whatever amount of children.  Any mom has her hands full and we all adjust to what we have and make it work.  And yes, we all struggle at life at times, but every one of us knows we'll survive.  Blah. Its just such a cliche statement it makes me a little bit annoyed every time a stranger says it to me.

Okay, rant over.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! or the ones who always tell you that it just keeps getting harder so enjoy them while they're young...talk about unhelpful unsolicited advice! It's the worst.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!