Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, May 9, 2011

That just happened..

I needed to get on here to record this momentous occasion.  I got a nap in, while at home - alone - with both kids.  A-MAZING! They both went down at the same time (what luck!) and I was hanging out for like a half an hour then it occurred to me...they both will probably be asleep for at least another 30 minutes, if not longer, so what the heck was I doing?!!? So I napped...and amazingly got just over an HOUR in! That was awesome..:).

Now Lucy is back to snoozing and Keller is being good and self-entertaining. Ahh.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!