Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Keller LOVES Lucy

I know I posted this sentiment earlier but this past week it bordered on ridiculous how much he was infatuated with her.  He wants to hug her and pick her up out of her car seat now.  He needs to touch her hands and feet and ears and nose and lips.  He wants to give her kisses and help put her pacifier in.  And he wants to just lay down next to her and watch her and laugh and giggle at her.  It is so adorable and I snapped some pictures of it happening.  Lucy was taking a nap on the couch and Keller just HAD to be next to her.  Every time I left the living room he would run over to the couch and climb up next to her.  Here are the pics.  And as you can see it was the day when temps reached the high 80's...sadly today, we're back in the LOW 40's!!! BLAH!


















2 comments:

  1. These kiddos are amazingly beautiful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I hope Emmy loves her sibling even half as much as Keller seems to love Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!