Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, April 25, 2011

Creepers..

I'm not sure if it's just my children or if everyone's newborns are like this but it's simultaneously hilarious and creepy.  While Lucy sleeps (and Keller did this too), she hits REM sleep in about two seconds flat.  During REM, her little eyes just go crazy and open, close, cross!, wiggle around.  Then, too boot, her little mouth mimics nursing. Ahh haha, its really cute and if it weren't for the creepy eye movements, it'd be adorable all around.  She even throws in a smile or frown now and then.  I forget how much I enjoy just watching my little ones sleep.  :)






Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!