Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, April 25, 2011

Lucy pictures.

Long awaited by a few I'm sure, here are some pictures of the lovely little lady from this past week. 


Can you even find her in the bed? 


As snug as a bug in a rug...haha.


Even though I'm not a fan of how I'm looking here, Keller's face is priceless and I couldn't NOT share it!


Aww...she already got her cheek! Don't worry folks, no scarring...it's already gone.




"Hrm...what are these people doing to me?!"


Keller wanted to be swaddled too...


Big brother lovin' on the little sister!





Daddy and his little girl.






Loving the Reilly crest.


1 comment:

  1. You dumplings are too cute. I already miss having a newborn around the house.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!