Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Friday, April 8, 2011

Outdoor Adventures

I can't get over how nice it is outside! Our family is LOVING this weather.  I might even get to break out the maternity shorts (they're the type that go just above the knee...so totally a mom type of shorts) that I bought way back on Black Friday!. Yippee!

Today has been an up and down kind of day with Keller.  For some reason he is getting cranky with me but after his late-morning nap, he was doing good and we played outside for a while.  Broghan came home for lunch today which was nice as well and took Keller across the street to play on the playground for a bit while I made lunch.  I ended up packing up the food and bringing a blanket with to have a little picnic over at the park, so we were able to play outside a little longer.

Keller loved loved LOVED the playground equipment and impressed Broghan and I with his ability to climb around on everything and get up to the slides and go down the slides! First time being over there and he figured it out!

Keller and his bubble machine! 



There are two videos here.  They're of Keller climbing up on the playground equipment and working his way to the slide.  The first video ends before he actually goes down the slide because he decided to stall.  The second is of him actually GOING down the slide..







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!