Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, April 17, 2011

la ti da ti da...

Slow and steady is the name of the game apparently. Which is fine by me!  Contractions still 3-5 min apart and lasting just about a minute consistently.  The intensity has picked up a little but again, still able to follow along with everything else while they're happening.

My midwife Erin and her assistant Mel were able to stop over to do a quick assessment of me and the baby. All looks good! My BP is where it normally is: 90/50...yes ridiculously low but completely normal for me.  And the baby's heart-rate was base-lined in the 120's and reacted positively to movements and contractions. :) .  Although I wasn't worried, it's always a sense of relief to know the baby is doing good.

Also since the last update my sister Anna and her girlfriend Krissy have gotten here.  Its nice to have them visit and to be able to play with Keller when things do pick up.  My parents are also on their way over from MN now and should be arriving soon.  We'll have quite the full house but I think it will be fun to just have distractions and people here to chat with.  If only it warmed up outside, then we could make use of the sunshine and the yard.

Anyways, sorry not much of an update but doing good after 7 hours here :).  Just hanging in my rocking chair waiting for lunch and something more to happen!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. loving the updates! I'm glad everything is going well and that some family is already there to help with keller when needed :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!