Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, April 25, 2011

They smell so good!

Yes! I'm talking about my children.  I've always known that since our kids are genetically part us, we are programmed to think they are just the cutest darn things in the whole wide world.  I mean, who doesn't love something that looks like them?!  But just this morning as I was snuggling up to my little guy, K-man, I realized how much I love kissing and smelling the tops of their heads.  I already have this draw to Lucy (and really, it's been there all along).  I'm not sure if its the soap we use to clean them or just their natural smells, but I seriously could sit and sniff and kiss on their noggins all day long! haha. (and yes, I realize...this could all be my hormones ;) )

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Trying to remember which side you nursed on last, if the baby REALLY needs her diaper changed, snuggling in bed with them and being in a "fog"...As much as I hate those days, I miss them as well. I think I need a newborn...or maybe just to snuggle yours! Congrats, Abby and keep treckin' along. You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the smell of emmys head too! you're not alone :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!