Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Monday, April 25, 2011

A favorite..

Just had to share (or more record) a favorite thing that Keller does.  While riding in the car, and really many time when he's just sitting around in a reclined position, he just chills and crosses his feet.  It's so cute.  Ahh, I wish I could have snapped a picture of it today but I'm just assuming that would have been a bad idea while driving... I just love looking back towards him and seeing his little ankles crossed.. :)

Until next time..

1 comment:

  1. emmy does that too! since she was born she crosses her little feet while sitting. i loooove it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!