Labor Day Weekend 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Paternal nesting :) My husband rocks!

I don't want this aspect of today to go un-remembered.  Since waking and explaining that hrm.I think I'm having contractions, Broghan has been on a roll.  Breakfast made, dishes done, now vacuuming, tiding up here and there, cleaning the refrigerator out and organizing.  It just feels like I have such a great husband :).  Keller is doing his part too...he helped feed Marvin by carrying small handfuls of dog food from the bag to the bowl.  Hilarious! Now he's helping out by giving loves and kisses and being good about not taking a bunch of stuff out.  

I've gotten to just relax through these super annoying contractions and get dressed and I do believe we'll be heading out for a walk in a few minutes.  Also noteworthy is that its finally sunny outside again...not sure on the temps., as I'm sure it's still only in the 40's. but I'll take what I can get!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you are thinking and to know that you have visited! Please leave comments since it's knowing that people have been here that keeps me motivated to make updates! :) THANKS!